– BRICS nations reject ‘double standards’ in countering terrorism, call for expeditious adoption of Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism.
– BRICS Foreign Ministers supported all efforts conducive to peaceful settlement of situation in Ukraine.
– Mexico wants UN panel, including secretary-general Guterres, Pope, PM Modi, borker peace between Russia, Ukraine.
– Want to see India play active part on world stage that its size, economic heft dictate: UK.
– World leaders joined US in seeking reforms in UN Security Council.
– Brazil, India and S Africa’s role appreciated in international affairs, support their aspiration for greater role in UN: BRICS statement.
– Stories on COVID-19 pandemic and monkeypox outbreak. PTI